This hollow leash is perfect for surf foiling or paddleboard foiling. The leash floats which prevents it from getting caught around the wing which is a common issue when foilsurfing with normal surf leashes. It is also great for normal surfboards to avoid getting caught on reef or rocks below the surface.
When the swell picks up it's time to step up to the Superlite surf leash for head high to double overhead surf. The Superlite builds on Dakine's heritage as a surf leash brand founded on the North Shore of Hawaii in 1979. This 1/4-inch (6.5mm) urethane Dura-Cord leash features a beefier 2-inch molded neoprene ankle cuff and wider 1.5-inch detachable railsaver.
- 2 Year Limited Warrant
- Hollow cord allows cord to float and minimize hangups in shallow reefs and kelp
- Head high to double overhead intended use
- 1/4" (6.5MM) floating/ hollow urethane Dura-Cord for maximum strength
- 2" (50MM) molded neoprene ankle cuff
- Posi-Lock hook & loop closure
If you are interested email email@example.com or call 808...652...8207 for more details.